For many parents, especially if your son is away for the first time, and even though you know he’s in good hands, it can be tough not having him in the house like before. Your participation is critical to the boys' development and we involve you as much as possible. Many of our parents stay involved in campus activities through our Parent’s Committee.
Please familiarize yourself with the below info as it will be helpful along your family's journey with SKS. This page will update throughout the year with information such as the next year's calendar, registration and summer reading lists.
Information & Letters
Due to COVID-19, dates for the opening of school, breaks, and other important events are still under consideration. As soon as we have set dates for our calendar, we will email that information, along with updates regarding our planning and preparation for the start of the school year, to all families along with uploading it here.
- Registration Day 2020 (Coming Soon)
- Summer Reading 2020 (Coming Soon)
- Student Handbook
- Student Email Setup
- Clothing, Items and Packing Recommendations
- SKS iPad Program
- Boardingware (Student Travel)
- Directions, Lodging, and Dining
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Success Office at 860-927-3539 x200 or [email protected]
For the Boys
Here you can find info on how to:
- May31Congratulations to the Class of 2020!Congratulations to the Class of 2020 for...See Details
- May302020 Underform Award WinnersCongratulations to the Underform Award W...See Details
- May28Announcing South Kent Selects Academy's New Head CoachesSouth Kent School is excited and proud t...See Details
- May27Commitment to CommunityWe believe that our on-campus boarding s...See Details