You are here
Student service forms can be found in
Health forms can be found on
Online Google Calendar
'16-'17 Academic & Travel Calendar
'17-'18 Academic & Travel Calendar
The online calendar contains the most up-to-date info on all SKS activities. Subscribe to this calendar by clicking on the lower right-hand side where it says "+ Google Calendar."
Information & Letters
- New Student Health Form Letter
- Returning Student Health Form Letter
- Community Handbook
- Student Email Setup
- Clothing, Items and Packing Recommendations
- SKS iPad Program
- SKS Hospitality House - 1824 House
- Boardingware (Student Travel)
- Directions, Lodging, and Dining
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Success Office at 860-927-3539 x200 or studentsuccess [at] southkentschool.org.
For the Boys
The Honor Code
Below is information on how to:
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Office at extension 122.
Payments for US/Canadian Students
South Kent School has proudly partnered with FACTS Management, our tuition management and payment processor. FACTS provides optimal flexibility and cutting-edge technology that will allow our families to effectively manage their tuition or incidental payments.
South Kent School has proudly partnered with flywire to streamline the process of international payments. With flywire, you are offered competitive foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in local currency.
- A convenient online payment process
- Discounted foreign exchange rates
- Payment in local currency - no foreign transaction fees
- Know how much your payment will cost in your own currency at the time of transaction
- No after-the-fact surprises on your credit card statement if you decide to make a payment with your credit card.
- To get started, please visit www.flywire.com/school/SouthKentSchool to begin the payment process.
Tuition Loan Program
Extended payment plans are available from Your Tuition Solution. Plans range from 24 to 84 months and cover tuition amounts to $40,000. Interest rates are fixed so monthly payments can never increase. There is no application or origination fee and noprepayment penalty which allows parents to pay the loan off early if they prefer. For more information please see the program's brochure here.