You are here
South Kent School, established in 1923, is a college preparatory school for boys in grades 9 through 12 nestled in the hills of picturesque northwestern Connecticut. South Kent develops young men who can evolve and adapt, be globally competitive and prepared to meet the challenges posed by a changing natural environment. South Kent School utilizes a multidisciplinary approach to ensure that each student can get the most out of his experience with the School.
Stand-out features of South Kent:
- Highest deployment of iPads in the classroom of any prep school in the northeast
- Challenge-based learning techniques encourage students to solve real-world problems by employing the principles they learn
- The Center for Innovation provides extraordinary opportunities in environmental science
- A strong international student presence offers unique opportunities for cross-cultural learning and the development of international contacts
- Elite level athletic programs that foster an overall environment of physical and mental fitness
If you are interested in employment opportunities, please submit your resume to Dean of Faculty Wink Lampe at lampew [at] southkentschool.org and it will be kept on file.